lunes, 21 de enero de 2008

First one...yay!

Well, I went for the minimalistic look, plain old black and gray as you can see.
I wanted the pink one but then I realized it's overrated and that many people probably chose it already, so yeah, let's be original!
[5 minute break]
see... I lurked around some blogs and all I saw was pink. Okay! I have to get over that now. haha.
[half an hour break... eating pancakes yummy huh?]
Back, anyway....my blog isn't going to be just about the things I do on a daily basis, in fact, it probably isn't going to be about that at all. I'm going to try to write about the things that interest me, that I like, that concern me, that are of importance.
So... my next post is going to be about Postsecret and how, that art project, has captivated me.
Until then... enjoy!

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

I guess I don't have to tell you your writing is just fine. No doubt you're an excellent English language user and that is going to play an important role in your professional development.
I'll be waiting your next post and learn more about your likes and dislikes.
By the way, pink is a color I love in women but you sure made a statement by picking up plain old black. =)