lunes, 28 de enero de 2008

Sooo late with the assignments!

I'm going to write about the topic we had to choose from the book, mine will be:

Wear the latest fashion!

No one said you had to be filthy rich to do it! If you know how to match and contrast colors, you're set. Yes, being comfortable is important, yet some people dress sloppy beause they feel that's comfortable.
Have a little imagination, wear clothes that actually fit you, be careful with colors and you'll find ways to be trendy, comfortable and without spending thousands and thousands of pesos.
For me, it's all about knowing what kind of clothes fit the best for my body shape, what's in, what's out, and always thinking about my budget.
Don't forget that you can be trendy and money-wise at the same time, that'll prevent you from looking sloppy or tacky.

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

No need to say your writing is really good, but you definitely haven't done that much in your blog. Two entries! and that's all?! I'm so sorry to tell you this but if at the end your work is not what I expected from you you'll have to attend the SAC for 15 hours.
You're still on time to complete this assignment.