martes, 12 de febrero de 2008

Even later...

I can't believe I let my blog died, I dunno... laziness, lack of inspiration, who knows, well I'm back on request (hahaha suuuuure) and I'm going to try to keep up with late assignments, how's that? ok, let's start with the TV assignment:

What do I think about watching TV? Uhmmmm... tough one!

I like watching TV, I enjoy some shows I'm not going to say that I don't but truth is I'd rather read a good book than sit in front of the TV. I'm not going to put myself as an example of what people should do, if you don't like reading and enjoy sitting in front of the TV for hours non-stop that's great! go for it! yet we can't ignore the fact that if it's not for the news or some cultural/educational show then there's nothing to it, y'know what I mean?
If you watch TV and you do it a lot, take a break, step back, look at what you're doing and ask yourself if the shows you're watching 24/7 bring you some sort of extra-cultural-knowledge that is probably going to be helpful in the future.
And if, just in case, you don't want to stop watching you're regular shows, try to include an educational one once in a while, it won't hurt you a bit, I promise!

P.S. Read a good book, too. It increases your vocabulary a loooot.

No hay comentarios: