martes, 12 de febrero de 2008

Last week's holiday.

Well... last week's holiday wasn't as exciting as I thought it'd be, I think it happened because I was waiting for it so anxiously that it kinda didn't go that well.
I had to go out of town for a family emergency and I actually missed one day of school and a test, not so good, is it?
Now, I'm just looking forward to spring break, I'm probably going out of town to Guanajuato (Dolores, San Miguel Allende, Guanajuato -capital-) I'm quite excited about it, I've only been in like 2 or 3 states here in Mexico and the last time I went somewhere here was like... 2 or 3 years ago, I dunno!
I want to go back to Tijuana, I was actually born there and then I move to Tampico when I was about 6 or so, but I still keep some images and memories in my mind of what it was like when I lived there, but I guess that trip will just have to be put on hold for a while.
That reminds me that I have to go to Acapulco, during the summer, to visit my dad, but if I'm given the choice I'd rather go back to Las Vegas, after all I'm already going to be 21 (yay! gambling! haha not really) I went there last summer, it's such a hectic/one-of-a-kind city and of course! there's New York again, some family members invited me to go with them around these days but I had to say no because of school. It's going to be 4 years since the last time that I was there and I still love it! it's such a multi-cultural, multi-facetic city. If you ever have the chance to go, do it! you're not going to regret it, mark my words on that.

Closing up, *sigh* seems like spring break is so far away.

No hay comentarios: