miércoles, 5 de marzo de 2008

20 things about me!

1. Some people are better than me. Some are worse than me. But there's no one like me.
2. I do things on instinct.
3. If you have my love, you have me all.
4. Mess with me and you'll see a lot of me.
5. I'm addicted to coffee, compliments, cigarettes and love.
6. I'm a lover, I'm a fighter and I fight for what I love.
7. I'm always falling down, I'm always standing back up.
8. I'm blunt, whether you like it or not.
9. I like to amuse myself when I'm bored.
10. I believe in Karma, afternoon delight, breakfast in bed, and doing what you want simply because you can.
11. I believe in true love. Yeah, I still believe...
12. I HATE being interrupted.
13. I generally don't get mad, but if I do... watch out.
14. You're not the first person to talk about me, nor the last one, I can deal with that.
15. I love fashion but I have no fashion sense of my own.
16. I'm a major "girly-girl" but I hide it. ;D
17. I enjoy finding the good in people.
18. Sometimes I wish I was 30 with a career and family already.
19. I love to read and to indulge myself in any cultural activity.
20. I have the best friends whom I adore.

No hay comentarios: