miércoles, 23 de abril de 2008

It's my birthday!

Helloooooooo everybody!


I write to you in this, my second to last entry, to let you know that today is my birthday!

It started out awesome, well, sort of because I was stressed for the looong assignment I had to finish, anyways, at 00:00 AM three of my friends got to my house and started singing "Las Mañanitas" with a guitar along with the car stereo playing the song, I almost cried because I'd always wanted serenata and they did it! They also gave me a pink zippo with the word Princess on purple letters written on it, it's so cute and girly-girl like.

I kept getting phone calls during the night, it didn't bother me that much because I was up till like 4:30 finishing my homework, I woke up at 10 and around 11:30 two of my friends picked me up and took me out for lunch, they also baked me a cake, chocolate.... *drool*

I plan to go out to eat with my mom and then go to the movies with my best friend :D It's going to be cool to see my friends at school also.

I'm so happy, it's my birthday :D

"Go shorty,
it's your birthday
we're going to party like it's your birthday"
~ In Da Club (50 cent)

No hay comentarios: