domingo, 13 de abril de 2008

Just like a tattoo...

"[...]To admit that I’m wrong and then change my mind
Sorry but I have to move on and leave you behind.
[...]No need to worry about everything I’ve done
Live every second like it was my last one."


The symbol is the japanese kanji for "life", the flowers are cherry blossoms.

The tattoo stands for the japanese philosphy of the cherry trees blooming.
Everything comes to pass, nothing comes to stay.


That's my view on life, the petals falling stand for the hardships we encounter and even if we sometimes hit bottom and feel like we can't go on, we have to understand that nothing is permanent; pain is inevitable, suffering isn't, and instead of sitting around feeling sorry for ourselves, we should enjoy life, live each day like it's the last one, don't regret anything.

That's why japanese people have festivals everytime the cherry trees bloom, they see the blossoms as life and the petals falling as the bad things that go away, that's why they celebrate it.


That's how I see it, too. That's the reason behind the tattoo.

"[...]You’re still a part of everything I do
You’re on my heart just like a tattoo
Just like a tattoo
l always have you."
~ Tattoo - Jordin Sparks

No hay comentarios: