sábado, 12 de abril de 2008

OMG!!1... I have so much...

...catching up to do.

You may probably be wondering what that last entry was about, well... I just went through a reaaaally bad break-up in an on-and-off four years relationship, but hey! everything's cool now, everything's moving on, just like it should. Life goes forward, not backward and I have to learn how to ... be a man! haha and keep it strong.

Oh God! I have no idea what to talk about, I guess it'll flow on its own, right?... right? haha.

It's 8:09 AM and I have to start getting ready to go to work... bummer! I wish I could sleep in on Saturdays, y'know? Mostly because I'm always staying up late on Friday. I'm so sleepy -_-

How do I do this? How do I pull out of my sleeve like almost 10 entries so I won't have to do 16 SAC hours?

I should've been less of a procrastinator. Now I HAVE to work magic to finish it all.

This was a wasted entry, I never found something to talk about today, I'm not in the mood and yes! even if I have like 18218328372 million entries to do, I have to be in the right mood to write something in here.

and no... I don't copy/paste entries from other places and if I do, I also add my own comments to makes this as original as I can, and my English is a good English, good enough to make a coherent post, and bah! Yes, I'm probably being cocky about it.

omg.. I'm ranting.. haha, this is so much fun.

I'm tired of being ignored in most of my classes because I already know English and should give the others the opportunity to participate, pleeeeease... if you haven't learned English in these past 3 years that we've been there, what makes you think that one more year is going to make the difference.

Try to have a coherent and fluid conversation and then you can come and tell me that I'm arrogant. That's what people would tell me when I was learning English and believe me, it worked.

Don't be so self-conscious, it'll never take you anywhere.

and no... I'm not making fun of you nor your English everytime I laugh.

Get over it already!

Sincerely.

Perla Mtz.
P.S. I secretely like my English haha

No hay comentarios: